Social Media Training
Social Media Training Package: Turning Social Talk into Sales
Did you know that only 12% of companies are using social media effectively?
While 79% of companies surveyed in an HBR study are using or planning to use social media, the majority are failing to convert conversations to sales. Many entrepreneurs remain puzzled about how to use social networks to drive sales and attract new customers. Often they believe they don’t have the time, staff, knowledge or skill set for social media success. Social networking becomes low priority and entrepreneurs are left to wonder: am I missing out on an opportunity to connect with my customers?
Women’s Enterprise Centre (WEC) wants to help small and micro-businesses turn the social conversation into marketing success!
WEC is launching a training project to help small and micro-businesses integrate social media into their marketing plan. The purpose of this project is to help entrepreneurs build brand awareness, develop engaging marketing campaigns, and provide improved customer care.
We are pleased to offer our social media training to Chamber Learning Network clients, empowering them to build their social networks and create meaningful connections that lead to business success.
WEC will provide one webinar, a hard copy of our social media how to guide/booklet and we will supplement this with one-on-one individual training and help each client develop their business social media platforms. This will include monitoring and managing the processes.
The Social Media Training Package includes:
1. webinar on social media marketing, delivered by a marketing expert
2. Printed Social Media Marketing Guide (provided to clients upon program registration) that contains:
a. Step-by-step manual for setting up business Facebook and Twitter accounts
b. Practical tips for managing social media
3. Four months of customized client support that includes the following:
- Get Started (Facebook and Twitter)
- Stay Connected: for each client
- Initial client consultation to create strategic social media marketing goals
- Set up one Facebook and one Twitter account for each client
- 4 Facebook posts per week
- 10 tweets per week
- 2 LinkedIn posts per week
- 4 Facebook ads (one per month), based on client-approved budget
- 2 ghost-written 150-word blog posts/month
- Price: $1000.00
- Course Delivery: In-person or through free online mediums such Skype, FaceTime or a similar online channel at the client’s request
- Schedule: The webinar will be offered weekly and can be custom dated for individual participant needs