Social Media for Business Workshop 6 Hours (Maple Ridge)
In this six-hour training session, participants will understand the best practices, benefits and challenges of integrating social media into their marketing mix and how to maximize various platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google +) to increase reach, brand awareness, engagement and sales.
Ideally, participants will have some experience using one or more social media platforms.* The first half of the session will cover context, key principles and strategy and the second half will cover tools and techniques.
Following the workshop, participants will have the option of an additional 4 hours of 1:1 customized coaching to implement what they have learned (to be scheduled at their convenience)
Content will range from basic to intermediate.
The day-long session will cover:
- Context and principles of best social media practice
- Overview of platforms and how to select the one(s) that are right for your your business
- Developing a social media strategy: goals, audience, influence, integration
- Building an integrated digital ecosystem driven by social media
- How to optimize platforms
- Tools, tips and techniques to use social media effectively
- Content creation, curation and management
- Understanding reach, metrics and algorithims
The session will include facilitated workshop modules, demos, discussions, and partnered and group exercises. Businesses will learn from one another, brainstorm and practice cross-promotion and social networking during the session.
Course outcome: Participants will understand the best practices, benefits and challenges of integrating social media into their marketing mix and how to maximize various platforms to increase reach, brand awareness, engagement and sales.
Available Start Dates Workshop: To be announced
- Price: $500 workshop; additional 4 hours 1:1 coaching $500; Package value: $1,000
- Location: Maple Ridge (Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley)
- Course Delivery: Workshop with optional coaching
- Schedule: 6 hour workshop