Social Media 102: Intermediate/Advanced - Coaching (Province-wide)
An intermediate to advanced course offering insight into how to maximize social media platforms to increase reach, engagement and sales using the features of different social media platforms and social management tools.
Businesses should already be using one or more social media platforms. Special features and tools, tips and technical applications of each of the basic platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest, instagram, Google +, YouTube) as well as various blogging platforms will be covered in depth.
Course Outcomes: Participants will understand the following:
- How to maximize the (sometimes hidden) features of platforms and applications to increase engagement
- Applications for running online contests, offers, and polls
- Strategies for increasing reach using SEO tactics
- How to differentiate between and select social media management tools and schedulers such as: Hootsuite, Buffer etc
- Features of blogging platforms such as: Wordpress, Blogger, Jux etc
- Leveraging the business blog to increase reach and customer service
- How to develop an annual content calendar
- How to find your online audience/customer
This course can be combined with Social Media 101.
Available Start Dates: Ongoing enrolment, flexible
- Price: 4 hours coaching $500; 6 hours coaching $750; 8 hours coaching $1,000
- Location: Province-wide
- Course Delivery: Skype or Teleconference or in-person in Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley/Metro Vancouver
- Schedule: 1:1 Training/Coaching (4-8 hours depending on package)