Social Media 1 + 1/2 Intensive (Langley)
There’s three key facets - to 1. Educate, 2. Engage and 3. Entertain. We’ll take you through the most popularand up and coming platforms and show your their true value, as the easiest and most cost effective way of marketing to yourcurrent and potential customers. At the end of the day people do business with people who they Know, Like and Trust. Tellingyour story effectively through Social Channels will not only achieve this but increase your online visibility dramatically.
With an effective Social Strategy you’ll always have new leads at your fingertips. So come and find why mobile marketing through your mobile device is the way to go in 2015!
- How to use your Blog as the centre of your message and use your story for all it’s true worth
- How to become a brand on Facebook where people can’t wait to read your next status update
- How to use Twitter to listen to the key conversations you need to hear and build a list that’s easy to manage and maintain
- Discover why Facebook bought out Instagram for $1Billion and why over 65% of National Brands are now using it weekly
How to maximize Google organically! Google+ is now the second largest Social Network - we’ll show you why and how to get on page one of search and stay there!
- Unlock the potential of Pinterest and entice the millions of people spending over an hour there every day!
- Take Video marketing beyond Youtube and into the power of your smartphone.
- Discover why the new ROI is spelled ROR (Return on Relationship)
- How to advertise for cents per lead with hyper accurate targeting
Takeaway - DVD of Social Media 1 1/2 & Workbook
And Most Importantly, we’ll show you how to integrate all of the above into an easily managed daily strategy in just several 15 minute windows per day.
Laptop with wifi capability, samples of existing marketing materials.
Upcoming Start Dates
March 12 & 13, 2015
- Price: $1,997 + gst
- Location: 9734 201st Street, Langley
- Course Delivery: Workshop
- Schedule: 2 day intensive workshop; March 12 & 13 8:30am-4:00pm