Prestige Business & Mgt Consulting LTD
Prestige Business & Management Consulting was established with the objective to bring the global industry knowledge and best practices to businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs. Our team’s motivation is to help businesses better deal with their top challenges.
Our learning portfolio packs the “Big Player’s” advanced but complex methods into a straight forward, practical tool that makes a small shop think and feel like a fortune 500 company without the fear of slowing down.
Our clients benefit from an improved understanding on building a business with a strategic mindset leading to a strong foundation and clear, recognized brand. Strategic thinking enables our clients to effectively tackle day-to-day key challenges that keep them from operating and growing at their best. They learn to operate smarter as opposed to harder in business, making the right decisions at the right time as well as better connect with and serve customers.
Our training content focuses on achieving short term outcomes to address concerns that are common to any business:
- Mitigate immediate operational problems, Improve reliability and customer perception
- Improve cost efficiency by up to 50% within 6-12 months
- Establish and maintain effective dependable business relationships
- Attract and Engage a growing customer base
- Build a sustainable business practice
Our firm’s combined knowledge comprises over 40 years of experience in local, national and global business and technology. Our team is built of professionals with background in business, technology, engineering and certifications in operational best-practices, project management, risk management, security and business coaching. Our trainers have worked with major names including TELUS, Scotiabank, FortisBC, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Fujitsu, Schlumberger and small to medium businesses from Health, Technology, Business Services and more. Some of the significant individual accomplishments include:
- Global winner of the Best Technology of the year award for Return on Investment
- Finalist Canadian Information Productivity Awards
- Educational Speaker before 80 CIOs, Fortune 500 as well as Canadian government organizations
- Industry recognition on innovative business productivity and creating a high-performance workforce
- Enabling small business growth turn-around by over 80%
Each of our team members contributes in serving the social, business and professional community through various committees and associations including:
- Surrey Board of Trade Business Excellence Awards and International Trade Affairs
- Vancouver Board of Trade Ambassadors
- Surrey RCMP Police Officer of the Year Awards
- Global Professional associations in Technology, Service Management, Audit and Project Management (BCS, ITSMF , ISACA, PMI)
For more information contact us at www.pbmc.ca/cms/contact or 604-542-2020 to learn more about how we can help you gain a "NEW PERSPECTIVE". Also visit us at www.pbmc.ca for all of our educational and service offerings and follow us on twitter @prestigecoachin for valuable insights into Smart Business.
“If you want results, obtain coaching from Prestige! If you know what you want to achieve, Prestige will help you to construct a plan from ground zero to completion.”
Angela Herd, Family Hope Clinic
“Prestige helped me to navigate through my business changes and challenges. Everything that Prestige teaches is about value and profitability.”
Ekaterina Sytcheva, Prospects Solutions
“To anyone interested in building a stronger and more effective business strategy, this is time well spent!”
Marcy Schacter, Tournesol Retreats
“Working with Prestige as a business coach was both a pleasure and rewarding for my business. Prestige helped Coldstream get clarification on what it is we do, where we want to go, and how to start taking steps towards those goals.”
Alyson McHugh, Coldstream Ecology Inc.