Branding & Marketing 1:1 One Day Intensive (Province-wide)
In this six hour fully customized training session participants will receive an individual professional assessment of their current brand and marketing strategy and identify strengths, challenges and tactics to improve their customer reach, brand awareness, engagement and sales.
Working one-to-one, participants will develop a simple and effective brand-based marketing plan integrating digital and traditional strategies.
The day-long personal session will cover:
- Brand identity: getting beyond the logo and defining the voice, personality and meaning of your brand
- Three pillars of brand awareness: focus, consistency and resonance
- Defining the market, the message, and the medium that is right for your business
- Identifying your ideal customer and target market
- Segmenting the market and finding your sweet spot
- Simple, effective, and economical tools and tactics to increase reach and brand awareness
- Integrating digital, content marketing, and social media strategies into your marketing mix
- Developing a simple targeted marketing plan
Following the day long session, participants will have the option of an additional 2 hours of 1:1 customized follow-up coaching to implement what they have learned (to be scheduled at their convenience)
The 1:1 full day intensive is fully customized to the needs and level of the individual business.
Course Outcomes: Based on identified goals, participants will understand their market, clarify their brand and message, and craft a simple targeted marketing plan with tactics to increase customer reach and brand awareness.
Available Start Dates: 1:1 start date – ongoing enrolment, flexible
- Price: 6 hour 1:1 - $750; Additional 2 hours 1:1 coaching - $250; Package value: $1,000
- Location: In person Maple Ridge (Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley), Via Skype – Province-wide
- Course Delivery: 1:1 Day-long customized with optional coaching
- Schedule: 6 hours