Branding & Marketing 6hr Workshop (Maple Ridge)
In this six-hour training session participants will develop a simple and effective brand based marketing plan integrating digital and traditional strategies.
The day-long session will cover:
- Brand identity: getting beyond the logo and defining the voice, personality and meaning of your brand
- Three pillars of brand awareness: focus, consistency and resonance
- Defining the market, the message, and the medium that is right for your business
- Identifying your ideal customer and target market
- Segmenting the market and finding your sweet spot
- Simple, effective, and economical tools and tactics to increase reach and brand awareness
- Integrating digital, content marketing, and social media strategies into your marketing mix
- Developing a simple targeted marketing plan
The session will include facilitated workshop modules, discussions, and partnered and group exercises. Businesses will learn from one another, network, brainstorm and 'test market' ideas and sample plans.
Course Outcomes: Based on identified goals, participants will understand their market, clarify their brand and message, and craft a simple targeted marketing plan with tactics to increase customer reach and brand awareness.
Available Start Dates:To be announced
- Price: $500 workshop; additional 4 hours 1:1 coaching $500; Package value: $1,000
- Location: Maple Ridge (Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley)
- Course Delivery: Workshop with optional coaching
- Schedule: 6 hour workshop