Non-Profit Fundraising and Capacity Building (Abbotsford and Province-wide)
Featuring Ray Sawatsky – Managing Partner at Hatch Philanthropic – this course has been designed specifically for non-profits / non-governmental organizations seeking the knowledge and skills that are critical in this economy to create and maintain a strong donor base.
Key topics will include:
- Defining and sharing your organizational story
- Understanding, cultivating and communicating with donors / patrons
- Interviewing, asking the partnering with donors
- Team approach to fundraising and developing new donors
- Developing a strategic plan for fundraising
- Building a fundraising campaign
- Foundations and grant writing
- Strategic partnership
Leaving this course, participants who work in professional fund-raising will have a whole host of knowledge and tools they can apply to their professional life. These proven principles will dramatically change the way they fund-raise.
Upcoming Start Dates:
- April 8th – Classroom
- June 10th – Online
- October 7th – Classroom
Upon enrolment, registrants will be asked to view an introductory video that will be emailed to them. This video will outline the various elements of the training to ensure participants have the necessary time to prepare for their course(s), and seek any clarification they may require. This video will serve as the introductory class for all programs and must be viewed prior to March 31st, 2015.
- Price: $4,000 + gst
- Location: Abbotsford or Online Option
- Course Delivery: Seminars (with a webinar option)
- Schedule: 8 half days; once per week; Wednesdays 1:00pm-5:00pm