Website Training - Level 3 (Province-wide)
Are you a business owner who wants to take control of your website and learn how to market your business online? If so, our training program called Website Training – Level 3 is right for you!
In this program you will:
- Work hands-on with us to create a new website for your business
- Learn how to manage your website and make changes yourself
- Learn how to market your website online to attract more customers.
Module 1: Website Design – 20 hours
- We interact with you via screencast, telephone, or email sessions to discuss the principles of professional website layout and design – that’s unique to your business. Through this process you will be supplying us with the content for a new website for your business. We will then use this content along with your direction to create a new website for your business. You will also be expected to help add content to the website as part of your training!
- Your new website will include the following features: WordPress Software, Mobile Friendly, CSS3, HTML 5, Image Gallery, Contact form, SEO, Google analytics, Google Webmaster tools, and more.
Module 2: Website Management – 20 hours
- In this module you will learn the basics and advanced principals of WordPress website management so that you can make changes to the website yourself.
- This module is offered through 1-on-1 training in a webinar format (20 sessions, 1 hour per session). Each session is recorded as a video and supplied to the trainee for future reference
Module 3: Website Marketing – 10 hours
- In this module we outline the different methods available to market your website to attract new customers. The topics covered include Basic WordPress website management, Advanced WordPress Website Management, Google SEO, Google PPC Advertising, Bing PPC Advertising, Google My Business, Twitter PPC Marketing, Facebook PPC Marketing.
- This module is offered through group webinar sessions (10 sessions, 1 hour per session). Each session is recorded as a video and supplied to the trainee for future reference
I want to thank Brad Bates for using his great patience and computer savvy to introduce me to the world of web site making. My pet safety business web site now has a very business-like look, thanks to Brad’s professional input and quality ideas.
Bob Curtis Lobo Pet Safety
Thank you for the highly useful and informative webinars on starting to set up and use WordPress. As a more advanced user, I was really happy you were able to tailor the course to my skill level.
Dara Skylar Realty Support
- Price: $13,000 + gst
- Course Delivery: Webinars and Training Videos and In Person Consultation
- Schedule: 50 hours