Website Training - Level 1 (Province-wide)
Are you a business owner who wants to take control of your website and learn how to market your business online? If so, our training program called Website Training – Level 1 is right for you!
In this program you will:
- Work hands-on with us to create a new website for your business
- Learn how to manage your website and make changes yourself
- Learn how to market your website online to attract more customers.
Module 1: Website Design – 14 hours
- We interact with you via screencast, telephone, or email sessions to discuss the principles of professional website layout and design – that’s unique to your business. Through this process you will be supplying us with the content for a new website for your business. We will then use this content along with your direction to create a new website for your business. You will also be expected to help add content to the website as part of your training!
- Your new website will include the following features: WordPress Software, Mobile Friendly, CSS3, HTML 5, Image Gallery, Contact form, SEO, Google analytics, Google Webmaster tools, and more.
Module 2: Website Management – 4 hours
- In this module you will learn the basics of WordPress website management so that you can make changes to the website yourself.
- This module is offered through 1-on-1 training in a webinar format (4 sessions, 1 hour per session). Each session is recorded as a video and supplied to the trainee for future reference
Module 3: Website Marketing – 3 hours
- In this module we outline the different methods available to market your website to attract new customers. The topics covered include Advanced WordPress website management, Google SEO, Google My Business
- This module is offered through group webinar sessions (3 sessions, 1 hour per session). Each session is recorded as a video and supplied to the trainee for future reference
As a small business owner, in the early stages of my business, I feel the training I received from Brad has been instrumental in moving my business to the next level of professionalism. The information I received and the learning curve it presented for me was exciting and rewarding. It has allowed me to feel confident about managing my own web site and I feel excited about the future of my business. Thank you!
Sue Varley The Fresh Home Company
I’ve been in the Food Service Industry for 25 years. I highly recommend this WordPress Course to others small business owner who need Website Education because they really listen to your needs. Brad was Fantastic, Professional , Patience to all areas of learning and attention to detail.
Martha Johnston GoGo Bean Coffee House
- Price: $5,500 + gst
- Course Delivery: Webinars and Training Videos and In Person Consultation
- Schedule: 21 hours