Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses (Abbotsford and Province-wide)
This condensed course provides the fundamentals of marketing for small businesses.
Realizing that in this economy extra dollars for marketing are hard to come-by, and yet also realizing that it is a necessary function of a strong business (and even an effective non-profit organization), this course will cover key materials including:
- Low to no cost marketing
- Creating, understanding and articulating value propositions
- Lead generation at no cost
- Understanding the life-time value of a client / customer
- Maximizing profitability per client / customer
Leaving this course, participants will have obtained marketing strategies that are unique, and challenge commonplace conceptions around traditional marketing. These innovative and fun strategies will empower participants to generate new business with little to no risk.
Upcoming Start Dates
- May 7th – Classroom
- July 9th – Online
- Nov. 5th – Classroom
Upon enrolment, registrants will be asked to view an introductory video that will be emailed to them. This video will outline the various elements of the training to ensure participants have the necessary time to prepare for their course(s), and seek any clarification they may require. This video will serve as the introductory class for all programs and must be viewed prior to March 31st, 2015.
- Price: $2,000 + gst
- Location: Abbotsford or Online Option
- Course Delivery: Seminars (with a webinar option)
- Schedule: 4 half days; once per week; Thursdays 1:00pm-5:00pm