Main Street Communications Ltd.
Main Street Communications was listed as one of the top 5 digital marketing companies in BC in 2013. In 2014, Main Street principal Vicki McLeod won Business Leader of the Year in her home community of Maple Ridge and was nominated as a Canadian Woman Entrepreneur of the Year by RBC’s Women of Influence. She is a certified coach, and a founding member of The Social Chicks.
Main Street Communications offers customized training and coaching packages to suit your needs and the needs of your business.
For more than two decades, we have specialized in coaching and consulting for businesses and organizations to achieve maximum success and impact. Taking a holistic approach to strategic business planning, we work with you to identify priorities and goals and design strategies to achieve them.
We offer specific training in implementing your strategies in the areas of branding, marketing, strategic planning and social media. This integrated training and coaching process gives you lasting tools for ongoing success.
Vicki is a certified coach who promises that as a result of the coaching process, you will:
- Embrace business and personal leadership and success
- Clarify values, purpose and goals and design strategies to achieve them
- Take purposeful action aligned with goals, strengths and core values
- Balance business and personal life
- Improve communication, accountability and critical business skills
Our training specialties include:
- General Personal and Professional Coaching
- Coaching and Mentoring in Communications, PR and Marketing
- Leadership and Business Management Development
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing and Branding Training and Coaching
- Social Media Training and Coaching
Please visit www.mainstreetcommunications.ca to find out more.