Grow Your Business Webinar Series
Grow Your Business Webinar Series
Women’s Enterprise Centre understands the connection between strong business skills and business success. We understand, too, that very few people go into business with all the knowledge and experience they need to meet the challenges ahead. That’s why our business skills training provides the kind of practical, applied learning that is relevant to the successful operation of a small business.
With an extensive history of financing, advising and training small-business women, Women’s Enterprise Centre is a leader in the delivery of hands-on, real-world skills development programs that can truly make a difference to business longevity and success.
We hope that you enjoy our Grow Your Business Webinar series. The materials contained in these pages will supplement the webinar content and provide opportunities to experiment and test out the learning.
Reproductions not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder.
This guide and its associated services are intended for a single user. Training materials are not to be copied or shared. Training revenues are important in our ability to offer you top-level programming.
Just a few examples of copyright infringement include: Copying workbooks and providing these to others, lending your workbook to others, emailing PDF files to others for their use, sharing one’s username and password.
This hands-on webinar series will take your business to new levels. This is the comprehensive series that will move your business growth from a dream to a doable action plan. We’ve assembled Marketing, Financial and Social Media experts to deliver six sessions of training.
Session 1: Growing Your Business So It’s Right for You!
Enthusiastic about growing your business but not sure where to focus your energy? Do you want to increase sales or profits with innovative new products or services or more customers? Feeling overwhelmed about making ‘good’ decisions? Looking for a confidence boost? If this sounds like you, join us to ignite your business growth in 2014!
This interactive webinar is designed to help you build your business so it’s right for YOU! You can have it ‘all,’ whatever your ‘all’ is. It will provide networking opportunities, inspiration for new ideas and resources to help you meet your business needs for growth.
- List the main growth strategies to increase sales and/or increase profits
- Prepare a list of potential growth activities for your business
- Select three items/resources that your business needs in order to grow
Session 2: Setting New Goal Posts: Growing Your Business from a Tactical Perspective
These webinars will help entrepreneurs set new goals posts for growing their business. Participants identify their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and learn how to use them to create strategies to reach their business vision, and ultimately success.
- Identify business Strengths and Weaknesses
- Identify business Threats and Opportunities
- Prepare 4 strategic alternatives to grow your business
Session 3: Focused Marketing
When a business owner is asked about their marketing strategy, too many think about direct mail campaigns, social media, newspaper ads, or word of mouth. All those things are a part of marketing, but they are not strategy. They are tactics. Tactics are only as effective as the strategy behind them—the WHY of marketing.
- Distinguish between marketing strategy and tactics
- Create a customer profile—understand WHY customers buy
- Prepare a marketing action plan suited to your budget and your business
Session 4: The Power of One: How Small Changes Can Increase Sales
This webinar is for any business owner, whether experienced or novice, who needs to kick-start their sales strategy. Participants will look at their sales practices and how their daily activities impact overall results.
- Identify which daily/weekly activities deliver the greatest business results
- Describe the measurable results of changing one activity, and adding one contact in your business
- Learn to ask focused questions to close more sales
Session 5: Financial Management
You know you need it, but you don’t want to do this part! We will help de-mystify financial language and help you to better understand how to read the financial health of your business. This workshop covers basic financial principles that must be applied to business decision-making on a daily basis. Workshop materials cover the functions of—and how to interpret—cash flow management, credit and collections, the cost/profit/volume relationship, and business ratios.
- Understand Cash Flow Statements, Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Determine how information on financial statements can help you make better business decisions
- Describe & calculate four key financial ratios
Session 6: Social Media: Love it or Hate It, But in Business—Use It!
During this session you will be provided with WHY you need a social media strategy to grow your business and HOW to make social media accessible and manageable. Learn techniques at this session that will move your business ahead.
- Gain an increased understanding of how social media is important to business success
- Determine the best tools that will reach your target customers
- Create a 90-day plan to get you started and learn how to determine results
- Price: $750.00
- Course Delivery: Live webinars
- Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 am to 10 am. February 10, 12, 17, 19, and March 3 & 5