The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team (Province-wide)
The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team™ is an assessment based learning experience that helps professionals and their businesses discover what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible. The training includes the Five Behaviours profile assessment, which provides both individual and team feedback, and is grounded in the model described in The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, the internationally best-selling book by Patrick Lencioni. With this program, participants will learn how, as a team, they score on the key components of the model and the essential behaviours to a healthy, well-functioning team: building trust, mastering conflict, achieving commitment, embracing accountability, and focusing on results.
Through the use of activities, video, and discussion, an intact team is lead through the powerful Five Behaviours model, learning and practicing the behaviours that will make the team more cohesive and improve its performance. The program includes the following seven modules:
- Module 1 - Introduction: Introduces The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team Model
- Module 2 - Building Trust: Teaches the concept of vulnerability-based trust, when team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another
- Module 3 - Mastering Conflict: Helps participants understand the benefits of healthy conflict and engaging in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas
- Module 4 - Achieving Commitment: Shows how clarity and buy-in are key to achieving commitment
- Module 5 - Embracing Accountability: Stresses the importance of peer-to-peer accountability
- Module 6 - Focusing on Results: Emphasizes that collective results are more important than individual goals
- Module 7 - Review and Action Plan: Allows participants to review what they’ve learned and to create an action plan to improve the team’s productivity. The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results
Upcoming Start Dates
In-house customized training program: $295 + gst per person, with a minimum of 10 team members required. For teams/businesses with less than 10 people please contact Hone for a quote. Volume Unit Rates available for multiple course deliveries scheduled and/or larger groups. (Note: Depending on your location, facilitator travel expenses may be an additional charge.)
For more information please click here.
For a sample Five Behaviours profile please click here.
For more information on the Five Behavoiurs profile please click here.
- Price: In-house Customized Training Program (10 participants minimum): $295 + gst per person
- Location: In-person
- Course Delivery: Workshop
- Schedule: Two day workshop available for weekday/weekend delivery