Systems for Business Success Program - Coaching (Vancouver or Distance)
Running your own small business can be overwhelming, especially as often the same problems keep coming up again and again. Times of change and growth can be particularly challenging, as they almost always require changes to how you run your business. Hillary works with solopreneurs and small business owners to help them recognize where their operations are causing friction, and how to implement the right software, systems, and procedures to make sure the day-to-day operations are supporting the business goals, not hindering them.
In this 9-hour one-on-one coaching and training program, Hillary will work with you to identify the biggest operational challenges in your business, whether you are just starting out, experiencing a period of change or growth, or want to find ways to increase efficiency so that you can have a healthier work/life balance.
Training, discussions and solutions will be based on the particular needs and goals of you and your business, and can include areas such as:
- Systems for evaluating which products and services to focus on
- Effective time tracking and project management
- How to structure proposals, contracts and client policies
- Policies and procedures for staff and contractors
- Discovering and reporting the key metrics for your business, including creating realistic and actionable projections
- Systems for onboarding new employees
Program will include customized templates and worksheets as applicable.
There are two program options:
- 4 hours for $600 + gst
- 9 hours for $1,250 + gst
Includes customizable templates and worksheets as applicable.
- Price: 4 hours $600 + gst; 9 hours $1,250 + gst
- Location: Vancouver or Distance Coaching via Skype/Telephone
- Course Delivery: One on one coaching
- Schedule: 1:1 Coaching (4 - 9 hours depending on package)