Strategic Business Planning, Leadership & Goal Setting - Coaching (Province-wide)
This fully customized training course is ideal for businesses at a crossroads or looking to set new strategic directions for products or services.
Taking a holistic approach, participants will identify core business and personal strengths and values, challenges and opportunities, and set clear strategic objectives and goals based on this assessment.
- Identify/clarify current business and personal vision or core purpose
- SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats)
- Identify directions for strategic growth based on vision and analysis
- Devise realistic immediate, short and long-term goals and measures
- Identify the primary target market(s) for new objectives and develop a simple tactical plan to reach the market
Course outcome: Participants will have a clear vision of the ‘big picture’ for their business. They will understand the strengths, challenges and opportunities available, and map out a simple, strategic business plan to achieve success.
Available Start Dates: Ongoing enrolment, flexible
- Price: 4 hours coaching $500; 6 hours coaching $750; 8 hours coaching $1,000
- Location: Province-wide
- Course Delivery: Skype or Teleconference or in-person in Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley/Metro Vancouver
- Schedule: 1:1 Coaching (4 - 8 hours depending on package)