Emotional Intelligence Training with Hi Q (Surrey)
Collaboration can replace competitiveness; improve morale when more humour is used. Taking steps to improve EQ brings immediate benefits to our health, our relationships, our work, and the quality of our lives.
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation, and empathy
- Recognize, use and manage your emotions
- Verbally communicate your emotions with others
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence
- Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace
- Balance optimism and pessimism
- Effectively impact others
Includes online EQ assessment.
- Price: $295 + gst
- Location: Surrey
- Course Delivery: In-person and Online
- Schedule: 8 hours over 2 sessions