Coaching Improved Performance (Province-wide)
A course for employers, supervisors and managers seeking to improve performance, especially in situations where there are already challenges and where there is a less-than-perfect history.
This course will help managers and business owners in having those difficult conversations. When things don’t go as well as planned with employees, business partners, or customers; we often feel frustrated and anxious because we don’t know how to have the conversation to ask for a change of direction – or worse – behaviours. Effectively communicating will help you not only in your work-life but in your personal relationships as well.
Instructed by Kellie Auld.
- The role of a supervisor/manager
- The role of a leader
- The difference between poor work habits and poor performance
- The practical and personal needs of individuals
- How to place responsibility on the individual that requires change
- How to manage when change is not occurring
- The importance of deadlines and follow up
Upcoming Start Dates
Flexible start dates as required.
- Price: $2,500 + gst
- Course Delivery: Classroom or On-site
- Schedule: 8 hours in one full day session or 4 hours in two half-day sessions recommended