Business Plan FastTrack Program - Seminar (Vancouver)
The Business Planning Fast Track Workshop is designed for the entrepreneur who has an established business idea and is ready to fast track their business plan. This three day workshop provides an introduction to the business plan and executive summary, business Viability including a break even analysis of your product or service, business risk and operations, market research and strategies, and financial planning and strategies.
Day 1: Introduction to the Business Plan and Business Viability
- Introduction to the concepts of a business plan including:
– Executive summary.
– Starting balance sheet.
– Break-even income statement.
– Introductory cash flow forecast.
- Determine if your business strategy will be profitable.
- Asses your business’ viability.
Day 2: Market Research and Strategies
- Identify and assess the needs of your ideal target market.
- Discover the need for your product/service.
- Define operational/marketing strategies for your business.
Day 3: Financial Planning and Strategies
- Determine realistic financial projections.
- Set benchmarks to help you measure progress.
- Identify weaknesses in your financials.
- Be prepared to approach lenders for financing
Available Start Dates:
- Saturday, June 01, 2013
- Monday, Aug. 19, 2013
Three 7 hour workshops over consecutive days. (21 Hours total)
Start Date 1:
- Day 1: Saturday, June 01, 2013 9am – 4pm
- Day 2: Saturday, June 08, 2013 9am – 4pm
- Day 3: Saturday, June 15, 2013 9am – 4pm
Start Date 2:
- Day 1: Monday, Aug. 19, 2013 9am – 4pm
- Day 2: Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2013 9am – 4pm
- Day 3: Friday, Aug. 23, 2013 9am – 4pm
- Price: $449.00
- Location: Vancouver
- Course Delivery: Seminar