Advocacy: Creating Awareness and Stimulating Change (Abbotsford and Province-wide)
- 11 key principles of advocacy
- Who are the stakeholders?
- How to get started / creating a plan
- Finding partners
- Crafting and delivering your message
- Guest speaker / panel
Leaving this course, participants will have a strong foundation on the key elements relating to designing and executing an strategy for whatever cause they may be advocating for.
Upcoming Start Dates:
- April 9th – Classroom
- June 11th – Online Webinar (Must have a computer with a microphone)
- October 8th – Classroom
Upon enrolment, registrants will be asked to view an introductory video that will be emailed to them. This video will outline the various elements of the training to ensure participants have the necessary time to prepare for their course(s), and seek any clarification they may require. This video will serve as the introductory class for all programs and must be viewed prior to March 31st, 2015.
- Price: $4,000 + gst
- Location: Abbotsford or Online Option
- Course Delivery: Seminars (with a webinar option)
- Schedule: 8 half days; once per week; Thursdays 8:30am-12:30pm