Practical Skills Web Development Program (Lower Vancouver Island)
The Practical Skills Web Development Program provides a student with the practical skills necessary to ensure success in the field of web development based on the technical skills they developed in their previous programs.
Successful completion of the Web Development &Digital Marketing Program (or equivalent experience) and an interview with the program’s director or administrator.
Upon completion of this course the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Collaborate with clients on an individual basis
- Collaborate with clients as part of a development team
- Effeciently manage project scope, budget and timelines
- Manage client expectations and communicate developer responsibilities
- Develop a design vision
- Develop a comprehensive information architecture, wireframes and sitemaps
- Train clients on self-administration on use of thier website
- Price: $6,468 including gst
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Schedule: 100 hours of training over 12 weeks