Focused Business Planning - Webinar (Province Wide)
This program focuses on teaching you how to turn a good business idea into a successful business venture. Register today and learn about the most important operational areas for new businesses and how to evaluate them from our team of experts.
What’s included in this program?
- 21.5 hours of education, delivered by industry experts
- 3 hours of one-on-one business coaching
By attending this program you will learn to evaluate the financial viability of your business idea, understand how to clearly define who will buy your product or service, strategize the first stages of your operations, marketing and sales plans and have personalized business coaching that will help you map out everything you’ve learned!
One-on-one Business Coaching – three hours of dedicated time with a Small Business BC Business Analyst.
- Business Mapping: Developing a smart business model
- Business Viability 1 – The Break Even Analysis
- Business Viability 2 - The Cash Flow Forecast
- Market Research 1 - Using Existing Data to your Advantage
- Market Research 2 - Surveys, Focus Groups and More
- Operations for Small Business
- Sales Strategies for your Business
- Powerful Marketing for Small Business
|Business Mapping: Developing a Smart Business Model||June 10, 2014||9:00 am|
|Business Viability 1 – The Break Even Analysis||June 17, 2014||9:00 am|
|Business Viability 2 - The Cash Flow Forecast||June 17, 2014||1:00 pm|
|Market Research 1 - Using Existing Data to your Advantage||June 24, 2014||10:00 am|
|Market Research 2 - Surveys, Focus Groups and More||July 8, 2014||10:00 am|
|Operations for Small Business||July 8, 2014||1:00 pm|
|Powerful Marketing for Small Business||July 15, 2014||9:00 am|
|Sales Strategies for Small Business||July 15, 2014||1:00 pm|
- Price: $489
- Location: Vancouver
- Course Delivery: Webinar