Print Design & Desktop Publishing (Lower Vancouver Island)
The Print Design & Desktop Publishing Program will teach students the fundamentals of print design and desktop publishing.
Upon completion of this course the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Develop good visual communication skills using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- To provide students with the knowledge and skills required for utilizing a desktop publishing application in creating reports, flyers, newsletters, ads, etc.
- To help students acquire marketable skills for enhanced employment opportunities
- To enable students to learn proven techniques for layout and design, including the correct use of fonts
- To acquiant students with the process of importing, resizing and manipulating graphics on a page that also contains text
- To strengthen student skills with accuracy and formatting
- To provide students with an understanding of graphic design principles of continued alignment, repetition and proximity
- Price: $6,468 including gst
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Schedule: 100 hours of training